COPYRIGHT -- I understand and agree that all materials, services and information ("materials") presented on this web site are the property of this web site. I agree not to reproduce, copy, or otherwise duplicate such materials without the express permission of this web site. I further understand that any materials presented on this web site are intended solely for Customer's use of this web site. I understand that while I am welcome to benefit from such materials personally, I agree not to resell, modify and resell, and or repackage and resell the materials. I understand that the foregoing agreement provides the web site provider with rights to the materials above and beyond copyright law.
Refunds, exchanges and replacements
1. Monster Truck Promotions Australia will only offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if an event is cancelled. Monster Truck Promotions Australia does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances, or if the event is rescheduled due to weather conditions. In Most cases we reserve the day after the advertised date in case we need to reschedule. When you buy your ticket, please make sure that you are available for the next day too in case we have to use it. If we do, No Refunds will be Given unless under extreme situations and agreed upon at the discretion of the Promoter.
2. If an event is cancelled, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. Monster Truck Promotions Australia will not be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
Variations to performances or events
3. Monster Truck Promotions Australia reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements (including ticket categories) and audience capacity. Please Note: No Refunds will be Given unless under extreme situations and agreed upon at the discretion of the Promoter.
4. Monster Truck Promotions Australia reserves the right to reschedule an event due to weather conditions or other situations which may affect the performers, staff or audience. Monster Truck Promotions Australia will notify patrons via our Facebook Page and on this website.
Authenticity and validity of tickets
5. Entry to an event may be refused if the authenticity or validity of a ticket is questionable, including because the ticket has been damaged or defaced in any way, or has not been purchased from Monster Truck Promotions Australia or other authorised points of sale.
Resale of tickets & scalping
6. Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of Monster Truck Promotions Australia, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction or other unauthorised resale sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the ticket holder may be refused admission. Monster Truck Promotions Australia will take all reasonable steps to notify you of Monster Truck Promotions Australia’s intention to cancel the ticket or render it invalid within a reasonable time before cancelling it or rendering it invalid.